Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Ticked

You know, when you say you are going to be somewhere on a certain day, either be there or call to cancel. We are adding a room onto our house and this wasn't the 1st time the workers coming over did not bother to show up. I sat here all day waiting for the electrician and A/C guys to come. They didn't even let our contractor know they weren't coming until he called them to check on their progress. I could have taken the boys to a pool playdate I had to cancel on yesterday bc of these guys coming over. Pisses me off!

2 comments:

Donna said...

Hey, I feel your pain. I have never had a good experience with a contractor, even those I thought were good at first. Mine COMPLETELY DISAPPEARED after agreeing to start on my kitchen and some other stuff. Gone. Poof. For over a year now. I never believe a contractor's promise, even though I know there are good ones out there . . . somewhere. I have faith.

Mel said...

Amen! I have been trying to sell some furniture. People will email or call to set a time/date to come to my place to see it and will stand me up. This has happened FOUR times. I end up calling them up to ask if they are still coming and they'll give whatever lame excuse they've got. HELLO?! Think YOU could have given me a heads up rather than me tracking your ass down?!?!?!!!!!