Saturday, December 09, 2006

Don't tell me it's ONLY two hours

Unless you are the one who will fly the fucking plane. I remember when people used to care about people instead of what "the computer" will let them do. When I show up for my flight 5 minutes beyond the computer cutoff for bags, with a car seat, 2 bags and a child, pick up
the fucking phone and ASK someone if there is still time to get bags on. I was leaving the airport before the fucking plane did. We so could have made it. Don't stick me on a flight 3 hours later with a 4 year old in tow, because if shit can happen it will. And THAT flight will be delayed 2 more hours (and counting) and I will miss my connection and possibly not even get to spend 24 hours in my destination. With my husband who is gone for a month. Fuck you, D3LTA!!! And you can shove your two hours up your ass!

No comments: