Thursday, December 07, 2006

Yes, I am MAD AT YOU!!!

When I spend all day on the phone with developers explaining to them how it *has* to be something in their code, only to find out that you neglected to tell me you CHANGED THE FRIGGING FILE NAME AFTER I TOLD YOU NOT TO it not only makes me look bad, it royally pisses me off. It was a two minute fix that dragged on for six hours, involving more people than should have been involved and tying up resources needed elsewhere. Yes, I am MAD! I don't care that you're sorry, you are a loser and I wish I had hired you so I can fire you. Normal people make occasional mistakes, you make on average 3 a day. This wouldn't be so bad if I had not warned you OF THIS VERY THING earlier in the week when you did it the first time. Can you not remember from day to day? Do I need to check your work before it can be submitted to QA??? Must I hold your hand as you go about the day-to-day business of DOING YOUR JOB??? I have to do your evaluation to determine if you get a raise and a bonus. I only hope I calm down enough before then to be rational and not fire your sorry self.

No comments: