Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Freaking ladies who don't know what the hell they are talking about!!!

I am so ticked! Aspen was supposed to start school this week at the same school she went to last year, Well first of all I put her on the waiting list, then I called a month later and she was on the wrong freaking waiting list, so they told me she could have a spot starting yesterday in the prek because she would be 4 within 2 weeks. So when I went to pay, one lady told us we had already paid, I didn't care if they wanted to pay for us fine... But then she sent us to someone else who told us Aspen cant go there because she misses the cutoff. Ok fine put her in a preschool class then... Yeah sure the only Preschool class she can go into isnt until October and is further away and I don't even think possible for us, I feel bad because Aspen had already gone to orientation at the school, and knew she was going to start this week so she's upset. They knew her bday when we signed up! They asked for it, and they couldn't have figured it out then so she could have a spot in the 3yr old class. Ok so that is a lot of rambling, but I don't think Aspen can go to school until after we move in January.
Thanks for listening

1 comment:

Kay said...

That has to be the most frustrating thing. And so disappointing to Aspen - especially since that's the school she went to last year. I'm angry on your behalf. People suck.