Friday, August 11, 2006

Itty-Bitty Paper Towel Pieces

So this really bugs me. Here at work the janitors fill the paper-towel dispenser so damned full that when you pull at one, all you get is little itty-bitty pieces of paper towel, which fall all over the ground. You have to do this at least three times before getting a decent-sized towel with which to dry your hands. Now, if you're a responsible person like me, you bend over and pick up the dropped pieces. However, I seem to be in the minority, because most people leave the itty-bitty pieces all over the ground. But, then again, maybe this would help to teach the janitors not to stuff the dumb thing. But, then again, I've worked here for 20 years and it's always been a problem, so I guess janitors fall in the old-dog category (to put it nicely).

Thanks for providing this forum, Kay! I feel better already.

1 comment:

Kay said...

That happens at my company too.

Another thing: why can't women
1)pee IN the toilet instead of around it
2) FLUSH?

Do they behave like this at home?