Friday, August 11, 2006

Your forgot my birthday, you are an ass

We've been married for 7 years, and together for 11. August 4th happens every year same time! You even knew it was coming up the week before, yet not a word on the day of. I don't want to hear your stupid excuses......I worked all week (so did I!!)......I was worried about losing my job (whatever!) Than, you realized you've screwed up and you still do nothing!!! No card, no bouquet of flowers......oh but you do offer me sex. I don't think so. I choose to not have sex on my birthday and probably never with you again. We've had this discussion about how birthdays and Valentine's Days and Christmas are important to me. You just don't get it. I am so sick of your immature....it's all about me.....attitude. You are so selfish and so juvenile and I wish I had seen this side of you before I had married you. I am so sick of being the only one trying to keep this marriage alive. I'm done trying. Don't expect me to even acknowledge your birthday this year.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

A public apology for my wife.

Yes I did miss your birthday! Sorry there is nothing I can do about it now. If I could turn back the clock I would. You are a wonderful person, mother and friend. Sorry I disappointed you again.

DH

Kay said...

Steph - I'm sorry, and I hope that apology was sincere.