Saturday, August 12, 2006

Stupid Drivers

Why is it that there always seem to be stupid drivers on the road when I am there. I drove 7 hours to and from Alabama to pick up my oldest and I swear at least 15 seriously impared drivers were on the rode and 4 were motorcyclists. I think they anger me the most.

'Look, rode kill' is all I can think of when they breeze by me at 100mph or worse playing cat and mouse among the cars.

Should I even start with the way people drive in the horrid downpour that hit us? I thought not, you all know, you all have seen.

I am also, rather perterbed at the state trooper buzzing up behind me and the car behind me, flashing his you did something wrong lights, then speeding by, turns off his lights until he gets up to the next group... oh, that is such an abusive of power and a stupid driver issue.....

I am tired, home safely, not thanks to any of the nuts on the rode today!

1 comment:

Kay said...

want to do lunch this week? we could have a 3 martini one.