Friday, August 11, 2006

WTF do you mean, "am I pregnant"?

I mean, really, you'd think that people would know in this day and age that it is definitly not PC to ask someone that question. I wore a shirt to work yesterday that I guess you could wear if you were a little bit PG. I got this email asking me if I was pregnant and congratulating me. And this from a woman!

I am battling some stomach troubles, so, yes, I'm feeling a bit bloated these days, but I honestly don't think I look pregnant. And to top it off, I saw her today in the elevator, and I asked her if I still looked pregnant with different clothes. . . and she said YES! Arrggh! And this was in front of my boss to boot.

I mean, I never, ever ask that question, not even if it is completely obvious.

Grr!

1 comment:

Kay said...

It is never safe to ask a woman if she is pregnant, unless you can see the baby emerging from her.

I thought everyone knew this!

Sorry people are stupid!