Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Office Bathroom Etiquette Lesson #1

OK, OK, I admit it. My tummy was bothering me after I had to much carbination & fried rice at lunch. So I went to relieve the bubbles in the ladies room at the office. Better than in my cubicule, right?
So I'm in the stall, my tummy is feeling better, but a few more bubbles are rumblin' in there, so I stayed in the stall. 2 other ladies come in. I try to hold the bubbles, but one excapes. LOUD - you know how it is, the more you try to hold it in, the louder the fart gets. So, the other 2 wash their hands, and STAY to chat. Another bubble - PPPSSSSTTT! They are still talking at the sink. Did they hear it, pretending not to? Get the Fuck out of the bathroom so I can take a crap in peace!

Office Bathroom Etiqutte Lesson #1:
If you can tell someone in the next stall is having tummy issues, do your business & get the hell out of the bathroom. Chat in the hall or somewhere else. I don't want you to listen to me take a shit in a public bathroom.

2 comments:

Kay said...

You could say "Ahhh Boy" after each one - and see how fast they leave! ;)

Donna said...

God, I HATE that! I mean, I KNOW there are better places to hang out and gossip. Serves them right if they get a whiff.