Friday, August 11, 2006

Life Lessons at Work

I recently learned about a fantastic tool. Maybe you've heard of it: its called the alphabet.

In case you're like me, and its new to you, I'll explain: The alphabet is made up of 25 unique letters. Each letter is a different symbol and is each an important part of a writing system. And its not just the letters, but their placement that's important. They have to go in a very specific order in order for it to be right.

I'll teach it to you: A B C D E F I G J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

All I can say is that I'm glad that I learned this lesson now. Since O is just learning about the alphabet I'd hate for him to learn the wrong way like I so obviously did.

Someone, who we will refer to as laMoron, decided to re-do the labels in my filing cabinet. There are four sections, all of which are alphabetical. They were ALL like this. I'd like to say its because she's illiterate, but alas, she's just dumb.

Ah, I feel better.

2 comments:

Donna said...

Hilarious! If you need to make yourself indispensable in your job, create a unique filing system that no one else can figure out. LaMoron is just trying to stay employed.

Kay said...

Where's the H?


?ee ?ee ?ee